Search This Blog

Sunday 27 May 2018

My Thoughts On The Recent New Series Announcements By Cartoon Network And Some Reboots That Should Happen


This is something that i've held of doing for sometime mostly because I had no idea what to think about these announcements but also because they came from out of know where and chances are you'll know exactly what announcements i'm talking about so here we go and i'm also going to list of some reboots that should happen.

Announced Shows

Thundercats Roar


Honestly out of three shows that got announced this was one of two shows that truly surprised me because no one 1) saw it coming and 2) wanted another reboot heck I like many of you wanted a second series to the 2011 reboot and like many of you I hated the trailer but unlike many of you I kinda like the artwork it looks alot like OK KO to me and I like that show and yes there will be review of all three of these shows after they've debuted.


I don't think this series will be as bad as people are thinking it will be but the terrible first trailer really didn't help things at all but I do think that the creator of the show does love the original 1980's show and i do think we're all judging this show far to early episode 1 hasn't even come out and i'm seeing videos on Youtube from people saying that it's going to be bad just give the show a chance because you never know it could turn out to be good. 

Scooby-Doo and Guess Who?


This is the only show that really didn't surprise me at all when it got announced because Matthew Lillard tweeted a few months ago I think about recording a new series and then Grey Griffin was on Butch Heartman's podcast and she mentioned she was recording a new Scooby-Doo series so this was really expected.

However what wasn't expected was the fact that this show is basically a freaking remake of The New Scooby-Doo Movies if your going to basically remake any Scooby series don't remake the one that's dated the most remake one of the better series altho I will give this show this it's guest list sounds amazing it has Kevin Conroy as Batman and Mark Hamill will be making an appearance and like the next show i'm going to mention this one will air on Boomerang.

Yabba-Dabba Dinosaurs!


Honestly I was more surprised about this being announced then I was about Thundercats Roar just because there hasn't been a new Flintstones series for decades so when this popped up I was truly taken a back by it and even more taken a back by the fact there focusing on Pebbles and Bamm-Bamm even now I still have no idea what to think about this show i'll check it out for sure because Fred , Wilma , Barney and Betty are confirmed to make an appearance.

The one thing I can say for sure is I don't like the designs for Pebbles and Bamm-Bamm they just look so freaking strange the plot of the show is the kinda of thing you'd expect from a show being aimed at a younger audience in that it's Pebbles and Bamm-Bamm with the help of Dino exploring the world around them.

Shows That Should Be Rebooted

The Jetsons


Now this show is being remade in live action but i'm talking about doing a cartoon reboot of the series and it could actually work because since the 60's technology has advanced so far so it would be great if the animated series could reflect that.

Top Cat



Somebody please tell me i'm not the only one that wants to see a reboot of this show if any show deserves a reboot it's this one and again it would be so easy to do all you'd have to do is update it to reflect the current times and boom you have yourselves a show.


  





No comments:

Post a Comment