Search This Blog

Monday 29 January 2018

Robot Chicken Season 4 Episode 2 " They Took My Thumbs" Review


I'm a huge Robot Chicken fan but something occurred to me while watching Youtube videos i'd never reviewed anything to do with Robot Chicken so if this is something you all want i'll start making weekly reviews for the most part they will be of the latest episode but as you can guess from the title this one is from Season 4 and that's because this is my official "pilot" so here we go.


The types of stories being told in this episode include finding out who builds the temples in Raiders Of The Lost Ark , See Jason get excited for a certain date , A Salesmen is late for a meeting but he has a really good excuse and witness the Justice League on a "Bring Your Sidekick To Work Day". Since Robot Chicken episodes don't have a story unless there a special what i'd do instead is list the kind of jokes that are in the episode but i'll still make a comment on the jokes later on in the review.


Now I won't say that Seth Green is in every episode and will thus only credit the guest stars but for this pilot review this episode does have Seth Green and he's joined by Sebastian Bach, Alex Borstein, Hugh Davidson, Clare Grant, Breckin Meyer, Matthew Senreich and Milo Ventimiglia. The voice acting I thought was really good I became a bit of a Clare Grant thanks to seeing her in The Graves and i still didn't reconise her in this episode and Seth is as great as always my only issue is I could tell straight away that Ales Borstein was playing Wonder Woman but that might because I can pick her voice out anywhere.

I won't really go on about the animation since it's an animated show and if you guys like it this will be a weekly thing but i will say that I liked the animation in this episode I think that stop motion animation really does go well with sketch comedy and they did a good job of mixing it with the CGI stuff they add in in post production.


Honestly the jokes in this episode were really freaking funny if your like me and your a fan of Indiana Jones you'll find your self laughing alot during the opening sketch that's how funny it is and it's what I love about this show it takes something your familiar with and puts a different twist on it and I won't spoil the Justice League just because you really do have to see it.


Overall this was a really funny episode and if you guys like this review that is a phrase you'll see alot of because I really do like this show and there will not be a rating on the episodes and i'm going to let you all know now that in a few weeks there will be a full review of Hot Streets.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment