Search This Blog

Wednesday 13 September 2017

My Brief Thoughts On Coco Trailer 2


Well then PIXAR fans it has finally happened they have just now dropped the new trailer for Coco and here are my Brief Thoughts on the trailer.

Well since the trailer has just this minuet dropped i can't use any images but trust me when i say this movie looks stunning everything from the art to the animation is about the quality you'd expect from PIXAR by now.


Honestly hearing the voice cast in this trailer gets my excited for me there's no real big names in the film but there's a lot of great talent. I have to say that for a second i thought that Ricardo Montalban was in this movie because there's a character that sounds so much like him.


This movie looks like PIXAR is at there best and i cannot wait for November to come around.




No comments:

Post a Comment